- Go wherever you want, whenever you want, with as many stops as you want. In a GoCar, San Francisco is your playground
- Enter your preferred route in the onboard GPS system, relax and enjoy the drive
- Cruise along the bay, drive up one of San Francisco’s many hills, or cross the Golden Gate Bridge. In fact, do whatever you want!
If zipping around San Francisco in a little yellow car sounds fun, that’s because it really is. Get your helmet on, choose your route, and let the onboard GPS system on this souped-up go-kart guide you along the way. Forget about streetcars, there’s a GoCar named desire waiting for you.
There are many different ways to explore the 'The Paris of the West'. You can cycle, hop on (and off) a bus tour, use the city’s many buses, streetcars and cable cars... or you can rent one of these yellow devils and blaze your own trail.
The staff at GoCar will get you set-up with your two-seater, answer all your questions, and then set you loose on the City by the Bay. Cruise the waterfront, roll up (and down) one of San Francisco’s many hills, or visit the Golden Gate Bridge. You’re in the driver's seat!
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office on 431 Beach Street or 321 Mason Street. Please note that a fully refundable deposit of $500 will be charged to your credit card upon pick-up of the car.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Take this for a ride down Lombard Street or up to Coit Tower - you can't get there on a tour bus, and the ride is almost more fun than the view.