- Learn and play at the same time with over 650 hands-on exhibits - it's fun for all ages
- See your reflection warp in a giant oversized mirror and get breezy inside a tornado
- Challenge your friends to drink from a water fountain made from a toilet!
San Francisco's Exploratorium is more than a museum - it's an educational experience the whole family can enjoy! Step into a world of science, art, and human perception with over 650 hands-on exhibits designed to boggle the mind.
Ever seen a massive storm and wished you could find out what was going on in the center of a tornado? Now's your chance.
Take a look at yourself in a huge oversized mirror. This curved piece of reflective glass was originally part of a flight simulator. You won't believe the sights and sounds you'll discover!
Use a microscope to investigate developing eggs from zebrafish, and see how your pulse compares to theirs. Stamp your feet and make a miniature earthquake with the seismograph, or explore amazing images made from shadows.
With over 650 hands-on exhibits, you can enjoy a whole day of expanding your mind. But will you drink from a water fountain fashioned from an actual (unused, don't worry) toilet?
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Exploratorium
- Museum map (available in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Korean & Japanese)
- Tactile Dome experience (reservation required)
- Food & beverages
Skip the ticket line and scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Exploratorium is a wonderful place. We took our very bright 8yr.old granddaughter today, and In retrospect, we should have waited until she was ten or older. She most likely would have been more engaged with more of the exhibits.