- Learn and play at the same time with over 650 hands-on exhibits - it's fun for all ages
- See your reflection warp in a giant oversized mirror and get breezy inside a tornado
- Challenge your friends to drink from a water fountain made from a toilet!
San Francisco's Exploratorium is more than a museum - it's an educational experience the whole family can enjoy! Step into a world of science, art, and human perception with over 650 hands-on exhibits designed to boggle the mind.
Ever seen a massive storm and wished you could find out what was going on in the center of a tornado? Now's your chance.
Take a look at yourself in a huge oversized mirror. This curved piece of reflective glass was originally part of a flight simulator. You won't believe the sights and sounds you'll discover!
Use a microscope to investigate developing eggs from zebrafish, and see how your pulse compares to theirs. Stamp your feet and make a miniature earthquake with the seismograph, or explore amazing images made from shadows.
With over 650 hands-on exhibits, you can enjoy a whole day of expanding your mind. But will you drink from a water fountain fashioned from an actual (unused, don't worry) toilet?
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Exploratorium
- Museum map (available in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Korean & Japanese)
- Tactile Dome experience (reservation required)
- Food & beverages
Skip the ticket line and scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.