- Discover the city of Salzburg's beautiful architecture and amazing history with a guided bus tour
- Pass Mirabell Palace, University Mozarteum, Mozart's Residence, and stop for photos at the lake near Palace Leopoldskron, where The Sound of Music was filmed
- Shift perspectives and take in the city from the water with a relaxing boat ride along the river Salzach
The hills are alive! With the sound of... oohs and ahhs, as you pass the glorious countryside and beautiful architecture around the city of Salzburg. Hop aboard the Salzburg Panorama City Tour Bus, and get whisked from one breathtaking scene to the next, before floating along the river Salzach on a relaxing boat ride.
Say so long and farewell to your worries for a few hours, and explore the beautiful city of Salzburg by bus and boat.
Pass by the stately grandeur of Mirabell Palace, drive through the Baroque old town, and see the world-famous music University Mozarteum, and Mozart's Residence, where the genius composer lived.
Drink in the Rococo elegance of Palace Leopoldskron located in the southern part of Salzburg, and enjoy a photo stop at the lake opposite the palace where The Sound of Music was filmed.
Then, cruise along the River Salzach in a boat and discover some more of your favorite things about the city.
- Show your smartphone or printed voucher at the bus at the departure point, the Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Be prepared - Salzburg's charming boulevards, quaint side streets, and decorative churches will give your camera finger a real workout!