- Marvel at stunning Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture that makes this Austrian city a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Step into a young Mozart's shoes and explore the historic Getreidegasse street in the Old Town, where he lived until he was 17
- Channel your inner Maria von Trapp with a visit to filming locations for the 1960s' classic The Sound of Music
Before becoming a legend of classical music composition, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a young prodigy growing up in Salzburg. In this tour, you'll go back in time to explore Mozart’s hometown. Immerse yourself in Salzburg - a beautifully preserved city filled with architectural and musical heritage.
Salzburg's historic city center - the Altstadt - is one of the best-preserved city centers in the world.
From the Baroque Salzburg Cathedral, where Mozart was baptized, to St. Peter's Abbey monastery, there's no shortage of memorable sites to see on this tour.
You’ll travel through time to learn about the great composer's birthplace at Getreidegasse 9 in the old town, see the magnificent Hellbrunn Palace, and bask in the musical memories of the Festival District.
Music and film buffs alike will fawn over Leopoldskron Palace and Frohnburg Palace, two filming locations for The Sound of Music.
To complete this symphony of sites, the tour will drop you at the entrance to the Mozart Residence, where you'll get free admission to the Mozart Museum and soak up the fascinating stories behind the Mozart family.
- 1.5-hour bus tour of Salzburg city center
- Entrance to Mozart's House and its museum
- Guided tour of Mozart's House
- Show your smartphone ticket on the bus at the departure point
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1 Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
- 2 Salzburg State Theatre
- 3 Pferdeschwemme ("Horse Pond")
- 4 Festival District
- 5 Schloss Leopoldskron
- 6 Hellbrunn Palace
- 7 Nonnberg Abbey
- 8 Mozart's Residence