- Take the whole family to see this unique assortment of museum exhibits that was started in 1947
- See over 145 wax figures, from famous celebrities to politicians, sports stars and historical figures, plus a creepy Chamber of Horrors
- Meet Elvis, Britney Spears, Freddy and Herman Munster, Austin Powers and loads more
Theater-school grads in mouse suits might have a hold on people's hearts elsewhere in Florida, but in St. Augustine it's all about who's immortalized in wax at Potter's Wax Museum. Visit with celebs, sporting heroes, politicians and more, from Britney Spears to George Bush!
Some figures at Potter's Wax Museum of St. Augustine might not be as lifelike as those in other wax museums, but when it comes to immortalizing people in wax, here's where you'll really see how far the craft has come!
Step into this legendary wax museum, which first opened in 1947, and mingle with the famous, from Mozart, to Elvis Presley, Johnny Depp, Harry Potter, President George Bush and more.
Pose for a photo next to a sporting sensation, have a word with your favorite (or least favorite) politician, and feel the goosebumps prickle your skin in the Chamber of Horrors.
As one of the world's most valuable wax figure collections, this is one 'must-see' detour with lots on offer for the kids, too.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket booth.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Parking garage is available on Castillo Drive