- Get up close and personal with animals – including at dolphin and sea lion shows, and at the sea turtle rescue and rehabilitation center
- Get your adrenaline thrills on Zoomarine's water slides, rollercoasters, and other thrilling (and watery) rides
- Probably the only place you can stroll through an exotic bird-filled enchanted forest one minute, and ride a rollercoaster the next
Located right outside of Rome, Zoomarine is a water-themed amusement park that adds a splash of aquatic adventure to your summertime holiday. Whether you take a swim, watch a dolphin show, or hop a tube ride, Zoomarine delivers thrills, spills, and krills. Skip the line, get in, get wet, and have a blast!
How many times have you visited an aquarium and thought "This animal education stuff is great, but how come I can't ride a waterslide now?"
What's that? Every time? Well, you need to get yourself into Zoomarine. This wet and wild adventure park combines aquatic education and watery amusement. With over 30 attractions - including rollercoasters, waterslides, a pool for the whole family at Punta Cana beach, a 4D cinema and more – this is an excellent way to wet up your world.
The dolphin shows are a major highlight, but so is the show by acrobatic divers! Tropical birds and aquatic birds, such as pelicans and flamingos, are also ready to flap around with you.
New for 2019, watch the penguins on their own special beach and walk a fun route through an interactive aviary that'll teach you all about them. The Parrots Forest will transport you to a rainforest wonderland of ponds and waterfalls among the greenery.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket