Tickets for Rome Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tiber Cruise
Most relaxed way to explore the Eternal City
- Navigate the mighty Tiber River, which nurtured the mythical Romulus and Remus and has seen more emperors, rulers and popes than any other river in the world
- Find yourself within touching distance of renowned historical sights like The Vatican City, the Pantheon, Campo de’ Fiori and many, many more during a 24-hour period
- Explore the Eternal City in a relaxed and tranquil manner and feel a slight sense of pride for having done away with the pesky problem of Roman traffic
Why act like a pleb when you can feel like an emperor? Cut out the chaotic hassle that is Roman traffic and enjoy the sheer pleasure of exploring Rome by boat. Float down the Tiber. Hop-off when you want to explore an historic area and hop right back on when you’re done and continue your cruise. Molto bene!
The boat journey has four stopping points: Isola Tiberina, Ponte Sant’Angelo, Ponte Sisto and the Palace of Justice. Simply start at any of these piers, hop-on when you're ready, hop-off to explore the city, and then hop back on when you're ready for more boat time! You've got 24 sweet sweet hours of water-bound transportation at your service. It's a Roman experience guaranteed to float your boat.
What’s that? Oh it’s just Castel Sant’Angelo – a towering monument built by the Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for his family. Sure, let’s go! Explore it at your own pace (you’ll also probably discover what use the popes would later put it to), sip a cappuccino or three and when you’re ready simply head back to the pier - boats come every 30 minutes. And then it’s onwards up the Tiber. The Vatican City awaits. And the Pantheon. And the Piazza Venezia. And…
History is all around you. On your left and on your right. In front of you and behind, and the on-board commentary will help you dip your toes into the three ages of the city – ancient Rome, which helped give us democracy (and a vengeful emperor or two); papal Rome which was the epicenter of a civilization; and modern Rome - the chaotic noisy and stunning city it is today.
Italians love la dolce vita, and exploring the Eternal City by boat? Well, la vita doesn't get more dolce than that!
- 24 hours open ticket to hop-on hop-off from different point of the city
- Multi-language audioguide on board
- Digital voucher accepted
You can hop on from one of the following piers:
- A) Isola Tiberina: Lungotevere Degli Anguillara side (next to Garibaldi bridge)
- B) S. Angelo Bridge: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona (next to Ponte Sant' Angelo)
- C) San Pietro: Lungotevere Castello
- D) Justice Palace: Lungotevere Marzio (between Ponte Cavour and Ponte Umberto I)
- E) Popolo Square: Lungotevere In Augusta
Metro: B, stop Circo Massimo
Tram: 8, stop Piazza Venezia
Bus: H, stop Piazza Monte Savello
Car: Paid parking on Lungotevere degli Anguillara