Tickets for Rome Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tiber Cruise
The most relaxing way to explore the Eternal City
- Navigate the mighty Tiber River, which nurtured the mythical Romulus and Remus and has seen more emperors, rulers, and popes than any other river in the world
- Find yourself within touching distance of renowned historical sights like The Vatican City, the Pantheon, Campo de’ Fiori and many, many more
- Choose from round trip or 24-hour options, and discover the history secrets of Rome at your own pace
Why act like a pleb when you can feel like an emperor? Cut out the chaotic hassle that is Roman traffic and enjoy the pleasure of exploring Rome by boat. Float down the Tiber. Hop-off when you want to explore the next historic site, then hop back on and continue your cruise. Molto bene!
The boat journey has four stopping points: Isola Tiberina, Ponte Sant’Angelo, Ponte Sisto and the Palace of Justice.
With either one full circuit or 24-hours of water-bound transportation at your service, it's a cruise guaranteed to float your boat. Speaking of boats, they set sail every 30 minutes – so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride
From the Castel Sant’Angelo to the Vatican City and the Pantheon, history is all around you, and the onboard commentary will get you up to speed on the three ages of the city – ancient Rome, which gave the world democracy (and a vengeful emperor or two); papal Rome, which was the epicenter of a civilization; and modern Rome - the beautifully chaotic city it is today.
Exploring the Eternal City by boat? Well, la vita doesn't get more dolce than that!
- Hop-on hop-off for 24 hours from different points in the city ('24 Hours' option only)
- One 75-minute round trip ('One Round trip' option only)
- Multi-language audio guide on board
- Food and drinks
You can hop on from one of the following piers:
- A) Isola Tiberina: Lungotevere Degli Anguillara side (next to Garibaldi bridge)
- B) S. Angelo Bridge: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona (next to Ponte Sant' Angelo)
- C) San Pietro: Lungotevere Castello
- D) Justice Palace: Lungotevere Marzio (between Ponte Cavour and Ponte Umberto I)
- E) Popolo Square: Lungotevere In Augusta
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: B, stop Circo Massimo
- Tram: 8, stop Piazza Venezia
- Bus: H, stop Piazza Monte Savello
- Car: Paid parking on Lungotevere degli Anguillara