- Step into Palazzo Barberini and see crucifixes and contributions from varying regional schools of painting, including portraits of popes and cardinals!
- Explore the palazzo at your own pace and see the giant library with its huge atlas and bound books
- Visit the Palazzo Corsini on the same ticket and see works such as Raphael's La Fornarina and Judith Beheading Holofernes by Caravaggio
Age before beauty? Not when it comes to art! See both combined at Palazzo Barberini, home to Renaissance highlights from Raphael, Caravaggio and more. See the frescoed ceiling, crucifixes and works by regional painters of popes and cardinals and get free access to Palazzo Corsini.
Explore Palazzo Barberini and its three floors of art including works by Raphael, Caravaggio, Canaletto and Holbein.
You'll also see works by numerous other Italian and European painters, as you wander these ornate halls. Look up at the ceiling for an impressive fresco of clouds and intricate swirling figures, designed by Italian painter/architect Pietro da Cortona.
Also included in your ticket is entrance to Palazzo Corsini, which dates back to 1511. It was once the residence of Queen Christina of Sweden when she abdicated the throne and moved to Rome.
See sculptures, bronzes, and paintings by Beato Angelico, Pieter Paul Rubens, Guido Reni and explore this prototypical Baroque palace from the inside out. A royally artistic treat in Rome.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office and collect your paper ticket. You will also get your ticket for Corsini Gallery.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line A to Barberini
- Bus: Lines 61, 62, 85, 492 or 590 to Barberini, lines 52, 53, 63, 83, 160 or C3 to Tritone/Barberini
The model for La Fornarina was a baker's daughter named Margherita Luti. She was known to be Raphael's mistress and muse. On her upper arm she sports a bracelet with 'Raphael Vrbinas' written on it, the Renaissance equivalent of a high school girl wearing her boyfriend's letter jacket.