- Explore one of the world's largest and most stunning private art collections inside the magnificent Colonna Palace
- Enjoy original works by Baroque superstars like Carracci, Bronzino, Guercino and dozens more, as you crane your necks to take in the incredible frescoes lining almost every surface
- See the Hall of the Landscapes, Hall of the Apotheosis of Martin V, Throne Room, Chapel Room, and Tapestry Room
A true jewel of Baroque Rome, the stunning Colonna Gallery houses one of the largest private art collections in Italy, with jaw-dropping works from heavyweights like Carracci, Bronzino, and Guercino. The gallery is housed inside the Palazzo Colonna, which is just as much a work of art as the treasures it contains. The building features lavish frescoes and beautifully detailed apartments you can explore for yourself – it's time to really get into art!
Stepping into the Colonna Gallery is like stepping into a Baroque painting, with intricate gilded details and magnificent frescoes as far as the eye can see. The palace has been home to the noble Colonna family for over 20 generations, and their collection is like a greatest-hits compendium of the masters of Italian art.
Bask in the panoramic glory of the Hall of Landscapes, lined with the rural compositions of Gaspard Dughet and magnificent marble columns, then take in the Hall of the Apotheosis of Martin V with its giant ceiling canvas by Benedetto Luti. The Chapel features originals by Paolo Farinati, the Tapestry Room intricate woven designs from the early 1600s.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the info point next to the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 40, 60, 64, 70, 170, H, N7, N8, N9, N15, or N18 to Piazza Venezia (70078).