- Can't decide whether to visit an amusement park or watch a movie? Enjoy a theme park dedicated to (and operated by) Rome's famed Cinecittá
- Experience 11 awesome new attractions for 2018, including Virtual Reality games and rollercoasters
- Get the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station - easy and fun for the whole family
Lights, camera, action! Welcome to Italy's first amusement park dedicated to the Golden Age of the Silver Screen! Just a short trip out from Rome, see what it's like on a real movie set and have fun with 11 adrenaline-pumping new attractions for 2018!
Cinecittà World is the first Italian amusement Park dedicate to Cinema and Television. Hop on the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station and you'll be in the movies before you can shout "Action!"
There are eleven new attractions for 2018, including the chance to fight aliens Virtual-Reality style, loop-the-loop on a rollercoaster, and star as an ancient Roman on the original set of Ben-Hur.
If all that doesn't satisfy your inner stuntman, you can also fall from a 60-meter tall tower. You might want to do that before lunch (gulp).
There will be no fighting over the snack table either on this 'set' - there are plenty of delicious Italian restaurants to try instead!
Or make sure to get a meal every cowboy would love! The Cowboy Menu includes a burger (pork burger paddy OR chicken schnitzel OR veggie schnitzel) with french fries and a drink.
- Access to Cinecittà World
- Shuttle bus (if selected)
- Cowboy Menu (if selected)
- Skip The Line at the attractions (if selected)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office
- If you select option with shuttle, show your paper ticket to the driver
- If you select the option with the Cowboy Menu, please go to the Roma Restaurant between 12:00 and 15:00 and show your ticket to the waiter
- If you select the Skip The Line Pass, please show your ticket at every attraction in order to skip the line
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The easiest way to reach Cinecittà World is by shuttle, which departs from the coach parking area on Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185. If you'd like to take the shuttle, make sure to select this option in the checkout. The nearest metro stations to the coach park are Repubblica and Termini.