Tickets for Cinecittà World
A film & TV themed amusement park
- Can't decide whether to visit an amusement park or watch a movie? Enjoy a theme park dedicated to (and operated by) Rome's famed Cinecittá
- Experience 10 awesome new attractions for 2017, including Virtual Reality games and rollercoasters
- Get the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station - easy and fun for the whole family
Lights, camera, action! Welcome to Italy's first amusement park dedicated to the Golden Age of the Silver Screen! Just a short trip out from Rome, see what it's like on a real movie set and have fun with 10 adrenaline-pumping new attractions for 2017!
Cinecittà World is the first Italian amusement Park dedicate to Cinema and Television. Hop on the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station and you'll be in the movies before you can shout "Action!"
There are ten new attractions for 2017, including the chance to fight aliens Virtual-Reality style, loop-the-loop on a rollercoaster, and star as an ancient Roman on the original set of Ben-Hur.
If all that doesn't satisfy your inner stuntman, you can also fall from a 60-meter tall tower. You might want to do that before lunch (gulp).
There will be no fighting over the snack table either on this 'set' - there are plenty of delicious Italian restaurants to try instead!
- Access to Cinecittà World
- Food and drinks
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office
- If you select the option with the shuttle, show your smartphone voucher to the driver
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- June & July: Sun - Fri, 11:00 - 19:00; Sat, 11:00 - 23:00
- August: 1 - 11 & 27 - 31, 11:00 - 19:00; 13 - 25 & Saturdays, 11:00 - 23:00
- September: 1 - 10, 11:00 - 19:00; 15 - 30, 10:00 - 18:00; 2, 9 & 16, 11:00 - 23:00
- October: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22 & 29, 10:00 - 18:00; 28 & 31, 11:00 - 23:00
The easiest way to reach Cinecittà World is by shuttle, which departs from the coach parking area on Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185. If you'd like to take the shuttle, make sure to select this option in the checkout. The nearest metro stations to the coach park are Repubblica and Termini.