- Swap your voucher at the bus stops for a regular ticket, one way or return
- For the return journey, you need to be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes before your preferred departure time to validate the ticket with the staff
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- The fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to reach the airport, one way or return
- Cheaper than going by taxi or hiring a driver
- Faster than car rental services, and comfortable too
You've planned the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and eating Rome's best pizza already, but don't forget the airport transfer! Travel from Rome Ciampino Airport to the city center and back by bus with the airport transfer service. The fastest, most reliable way to reach the airport.
Spend more time with your margarita and Italian wine, and worry less about your transport. Just snap up this easy ticket in advance and swap it at the bus stops for a regular ticket.
The shuttle bus from Ciampino Airport to Rome Termini train station (and back again) takes the stress out of your precious time in Rome. Choose one-way or return.
The SITBusShuttle is cheaper than going to the airport by taxi, or hiring a car. It's more convenient than taking the train, and it's comfy too.
- Departure times are approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions
- Ciampino Airport (Stallo 2): One bus every 40-50 minutes
- Rome Termini Station (Via Marsala 5): One bus every 40-50 minutes