Tickets for Best of Rome: All-Access Pass
From the Vatican to the Colosseum, see the best of Rome with one easy pass
- Get skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Get into the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill
- Find your way into history with a free audio guide of Rome, and use the free WiFi at the meeting point
Want to say hi to the Pope? Here's your best shot! This all-access pass gets you skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica. You'll also get quick and easy access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill!
With this ticket to the best bits of Rome, you'll bypass the waiting tourists and get easy access to Rome's major sights.
If you're fast you can see the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel before the crowds pour in, and then head to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill for more trips back in time to ancient Rome. It's all included in your pass.
The pass also gets you a free audio guide that will help put all the history you're experiencing into perspective. And if you need to find your way to that pizzeria afterwards, use the free WiFi at the meeting point.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free audio guide at St. Peter's Basilica
- Entrance to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill
- Free audio guide of Rome
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- Guided tour
- Access to the Cupola of St. Peter's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Go to the meeting point (point 1) and show your smartphone voucher to the Touristation representative. You will receive all of your tickets and be escorted to the Vatican Museums
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your chosen timeslot, as entry to the Vatican Museums is strictly timed
- The timeslot applies to your entrance to the Vatican. You can visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum on the same day or on either of the following two days
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the meeting point
- Metro: Line A, get off at Ottaviano or Cipro
- Bus: Line 40, get off at Transpontina / Conciliazione
Opening Hours - St. Peter's Basilica
- April - September: 7:00 - 19:00
- October - March: 7:00 - 18:00
- Closed on Wednesday mornings
Opening Hours - Colosseum
- January 2 - February 15: 08:30 - 16:30
- February 16 - March 15: 08:30 - 17:00
- March 16 - last Saturday of March: 08:30 - 17:30
- Last Sunday of March - August 31: 08:30 - 19:15
- September 1 - September 30: 08:30 - 19:00
- October 1 - last Saturday of October: 08:30 - 18:30
- Last Sunday of October - December 31: 08:30 - 16:30
- The ticket office closes one hour before
When I arrived to the ticket office and looked across the street at the line for The Vatican I got so nervous. But after a short walk through of what and where I was going with on of the associates I was taken across the street past all the lines and groups and straight through to security. Security took a moment to get through and I was in ready for the museum and The Sistine chapel!
I highly recommend this company for anyone who wants to skip the line and pack in as much Rome in one day as you can!!
I was completely satisfied and when I return to Rome will be using them again!!
Staff all great at touriststation- multi lingual and v helpful. They give you your tickets for events you book and once group is there she takes you to the venue- jumping the queues. Highly recommended.
The All-access Pass gave us what it had promised, skip-the-line to everything. We litterally just passed by the 3 hour line in the Vatican straight into the museum.
We are very happy with our choice!