- See the best of Reykjavik with entry to top venues like the National Museum of Iceland, the Reykjavik Art Museum, Maritime Museum, National Gallery and many more!
- Get unlimited transport on the City Bus service and zoom around town like a local
- Chill out in the city's many thermal baths and heated pools and feel your cares melt away after a long day of sightseeing
Get the most out of your trip to the Icelandic capital and save a bundle while you're at it. With 24, 48, or 72-hour access to the National Museum of Iceland, the Reykjavik Art Museum, Maritime Museum, National Gallery, Salalaug thermal pool and lots more, it's got to be the 'coolest' thing in Iceland.
Whether you're in the mood for art, history, music or museums, this pass has you covered (and then some).
With dozens of attractions and venues included, plus unlimited access to the Reykjavik City Bus Service, you can zip about the city in style and feel smug about all the cash you just saved.
Need to unwind after all that sightseeing? Your pass includes access to thermal baths and spas such as Grafarvogslaug, Árbæjarlaug, and the giant Kopavogslaug. Unwinding in a steaming pool is a way of life for Icelanders, so pack your swimwear and get involved.
- Free entry to all city museums and galleries
- Free entry to all swimming pools in Reykjavík
- Free unlimited travel by bus within the Reykjavik Capital Area
- Free ferry trip to Viðey island
- Discounts on various tours, in shops and on services
Please exchange your smartphone voucher for the Reykjavik City Card at one of the following pick-up points:
- Tourist Information Center in Reykjavik City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík. Open weekdays 09:00-16:00
- Service Center, Borgartún 12-14, 105 Reykjavíkur. Open weekdays 09:00-16:00
- All City Museums. Open every day 10:00-17:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Free entry to
- Ferry to Viðey Island
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Nat. Museum of Iceland
- City Buses
- Árbær Open Air Museum
- Maritime Museum
- Museum of Photography
- Settlement Exhibition
- R. City thermal pools
- R. Zoo and Family Park
- Culture House
- Art Museum Ásmundarsafn
- Art M. Hafnarhús
- Art M. Kjarvalsstaðir
- Aurora R. Northern Lights Centre -50%
- Bio Paradís/Art House Cinema -25%
- Harpa -25%
- Saga Museum -10%
- Smára Tivolí –5%
- Tales from Iceland -20%
- Activity Park in Grafarvogur - Minigolf offer 2 for 1 (Jun-Aug)
- The Cinema, at the Old Harbour -20%
- Iceland Expo Pavillion -20%
- Icelandic Phallological Museum –20%
- Iceland Symphony Orchestra -10%
- Whales of Iceland, A Giant Experience -30%
- Volcano House -20%
- As well as numerous restaurants and cafés
It's accepted on all city buses in Reykjavik. In all terminal swimming pools and major Museums and galleries also the ferry to go on Videy island.