- Feel the freeze inside a 350-tonne glacier and explore over 100 meters of frozen tunnels, where temperatures drop to a chilly -10°C
- Take a magical tour of Iceland and see the northern lights dance in the state-of-the-art planetarium
- Climb to the top of Perlan and enjoy the 360° observation deck for panoramic views of Snæfellsjökull glacier, Reykjavik and the countryside
From geothermal springs to glacial rivers, bogs, moors and myriads of waterfalls, water plays an important ecological role in Iceland.
Peer into a magnifying glass and see living microscopic aquatic organisms. See how and why different waters are home to different plant and animal communities. Find out how the country's water plays a pivotal role in keeping the country clean, green and heated.
This ticket includes the full Wonders of Iceland experience, plus the new planetarium show Árora. In Wonders of Iceland, hear and feel the power of volcanoes, earthquakes, and wander through a unique ice cave.
At Árora, discover the northern lights and find out why they shine! Áróra is the first ever 8K northern lights planetarium show, combining science and art to take you across the unique landscape of Iceland in search of the northern lights.
Ever wondered how glaciers are formed? Venture into the icy heart of one and find out at Perlan Museum! Travel through sub-zero tunnels, discover the endangered ecosystems of these frozen monoliths, and get unbeatable 360° views of the real thing from the observation deck!
The manmade installation in and around Reykjavik's iconic hot water tanks is designed to show off Iceland's natural wonders in suitably spectacular surroundings!
Experience the power and natural beauty of the country's glaciers like never before – by climbing deep inside one! Thanks to 350 tonnes of ice and snow, Perlan Museum takes you on an icy adventure, and reveals the vital role these giant ice-blocks play in nature.
Once you've felt the -10°C chill for yourself, climb to the top of Perlan and enjoy panoramic views of the famous Snæfellsjökull glacier and the city of Reykjavik below.
Don't miss the planetarium built inside one of Perlan's hot water tanks! Fly around the Solar System, shoot past faraway stars and watch the northern lights dance up close.
It's a state-of-the-art facility showcasing aeons of history.
- Access to the Perlan Museum
- Access to the 360° Observation Deck
- Access to the interactive glacier exhibition Glaciers and Ice Cave
- A show in Perlan's Planetarium
- Access to Perlan's real ice cave
- Access to the Wonders of Iceland exhibition
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Perlan offers a free shuttle bus from downtown Reykjavik, departing from Harpa Music Hall every 30 minutes
- The shuttle runs daily from 09:00 to 17:30, the last departure from Perlan is at 17:50
- Alternatively, take bus line 18 from Hlemmur to Perlan stop. From there it's a 6-minute walk
Sadly, despite earlier confirmation, the Planetarium and Northern Lights display was not open ( it was due, apparently, the day after we left).