- Experience the power of nature as you feel the ground quake and walk through clouds of simulated ash and smoke in a museum that's as dramatic as it is educational
- Marvel at a 12-meter reconstruction of the "fiery heart of Iceland" – the column of subterranean magma that's shaped the geology of Iceland
- Enjoy 4k footage of some of history's most powerful eruptions, then take in incredible views of the surrounding volcanoes from the 360° observation deck
The hottest attraction in Iceland is ready to blow! The brand new Lava Centre explores the unique and volatile geology of Eylenda, with a stunning multimedia experience that invites you to get hands-on and discover the incredible natural forces that created Iceland, and continue to shape our planet today – it's groundbreaking stuff!
Sitting in the shadows of Iceland's three biggest volcanoes, Katla, Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull, the cutting-edge Lava Centre is an incredible journey through the world-shaping history of volcanic activity.
You'll learn all about the monumental eruptions of the last century (including the infamous Eyjafjallajökull ash cloud that caused mayhem in 2010) with hands-on exhibitions that take you right to the Earth's core, including a 12-meter reconstruction of the "fiery heart of Iceland" – the raging flow of magma bubbling below the country.
You can even walk through simulated ash clouds and smoke before settling into the cutting-edge auditorium for a 4K display of some of history's most dramatic eruptions, then climb up to the 360° observation deck for incredible views of some of the world's greatest scenery.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus 52 from Reykjavik