- Show your digital ticket to the bus driver while boarding
- Buses are located right outside the terminal building
- The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival
- There is a Flybus for all arriving flights, even if they are delayed
- The main stop in Reykjavik is BSI Bus Terminal, in the center of the city
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Stress-free travel one way from Keflavík Airport to to the BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik
- Simply book and board the bus with your smartphone ticket, it will be waiting right outside the terminal building
- Don't worry if you're arriving late at night, or delayed, there will be a Flybus waiting for you!
Make the most of your time in Iceland and beat transport hassles by booking your airport transfer before you arrive! Flybus is an easy and comfy transfer option from Keflavík Airport to the BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik.
Forget about hiring a car or searching for public transport options in Iceland. The best way to get to and from Keflavík Airport is by booking a seat on the easy-peasy Flybus.
Flybus departures from Keflavík Airport are all timed to connect with arriving flights, meaning there's always a bus for you to board - no matter what time you land.
The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight lands, and buses are located right outside the terminal building.
With all that taken care of, the only thing you need to worry about is where to find the northern lights and some good smoked salmon.
Need to book a return trip? We have a ticket option for that too.
It's recommended to arrive at Keflavík Airport at least 2.5 hours before departure time. It takes about 45-50 minutes to drive from BSI Bus Terminal to Keflavík Airport.