- Sink into five fiery geothermal baths and refresh yourself in an icy cold bath for a day of wellness
- Relax in saunas and lose yourself to soothing music and a crackling fireplace in the Relaxation Room
- The cold water comes from the glacially sourced Rauðsgil. It's almost like taking a dip in a glacial lake!
Experience nature straight from its core as you immerse yourself into five different geothermal baths at Krauma. Temperatures get sizzling and brave souls can give their blood circulation a boost with an ice-cold bath, which keeps at a cool 5-8°C.
Two calming saunas will melt your cares away, and you can even recline by a roaring fire in the Relaxation Room. After rejuvenating yourself, wander the idyllic, history-packed settlement of Reykholt at the Krauma's doorstep.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before your booked entry time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Take some time to look around Reykholt, the tiny village in West Iceland where the baths are located. It was once home to medieval writer, Snorri Sturluson.