- Visit the largest eco-friendly zoo in northern Portugal and see a menagerie of stunning rare wildlife
- Meet incredible big cats, including rare Asian Lions and rarely seen snow leopards, plus cheetahs, Siberian tigers, and more
- See birds of prey, huge snakes, cheeky primates, and so much more - plus enjoy incredible feeding displays, and more
Get a close encounter with some of the world's extraordinary wildlife at Zoo Santo Inácio. The largest zoo in northern Portugal where endangered species are protected and given a home that closely resembles their natural environments. Save time by skipping the line - so you don't have to skip the lions!
See the majestic Himalayan snow leopard and the super rare Asian lions, Siberian tigers, Eurasian lynx, and African cheetahs in large enclosures where they can roam, pounce, and hang out with catlike contentment.
Watch stunning aerial displays from impressive birds of prey, see penguins waddle on land and glide through the water.
Spot boa constrictors, pythons, hyenas, water buffalo, and even see a pygmy hippopotamus or two wallowing about in the shade.
Get engrossed in live feedings of the lions, otters, lemurs, penguins and more - plus take a journey across five continents of nature with the Wild Life Demonstration.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Asian Lion Feeding: summer 10:30 & 17:30, winter 10:30
- Penguin Feeding: summer & winter 11:30
- Birds of Prey Demonstration: summer 15:30, winter 16:00
- Otter Feeding: summer & winter 13:15
- Wildlife Demonstration: summer 14:00, winter 15:00
- Lemur Feeding: summer 18:00
- Bat Feeding: winter 11:00
- Reptile Demonstration: winter 14:00
- There may be some alterations in the timetable due to meteorological, operational, or technical difficulties, animal well-being or any other reason
- Zoo Santo Inácio has a Free Tourist Shuttle that runs from 1 April until 31 October. If you get out at S. Bento Station, go to the Porto Cathedral. From there the shuttle leaves at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, and 14:00. Return from the zoo is at 16:00, 17:00, and 18:00. Service is subject to availability