Tickets for Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
An anthropological journey around the world via art and artifacts
- See a permanent collection of engaging artworks, offering you a glimpse into cultures from around the world
- Architect Jean Nouvel designed the museum's interior to be free of barriers and railings. The result is an immersive experience into other cultures
- With an actual body of more than 3,500 pieces, the museum frequently changes temporary exhibitions, meaning there's always something new on display here
In the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac is full of masks, musical instruments, weapons, ceremonial artifacts, paintings, tapestries and more. Outside the building is quite a sight to behold. Inside, discover art and artifacts from civilizations around the world.
From Vancouver to Vanuatu and Uluru to Uganda, the collection here brilliantly illustrates the richness of global cultural diversity. Foregoing the more well-known and studied European civilizations, the permanent collection at Musée du quai Branly spans Oceania, Asia, Africa and the America, and stretches all the way back to the Neolithic period.
Outside, the exterior of Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac features a vertical garden, enormous multicolored blocks, and a series of towers that look like the inside of a radiator. Step inside to find thousands of art and artifacts that will transport you around the globe.
Peculiar architecture and astonishing anthropological artifacts, the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac is a haven for curious minds.
As French President Jacques Chirac said at the dedication: "May the visitors who pass through the doors of the Musée du quai Branly be filled with emotion and wonderment."
Les Forêts natales (03 October 2017 - 21 January 2018, available with the Temporary Exhibition Ticket and Combined Ticket)
See the artistic highlights of Atlantic Equatorial Africa and learn how artists such as Picasso, Derain and Braque were inspired by religious sculptures and spirit masks.
Avant les Incas (14 November 2017 - 01 April 2018, available with the Permanent Collection Ticket and Combined Ticket)
Visit an archaeological investigation into the Mochicas (or Moche), who laid the groundwork for pre-Hispanic civilization over. 300 artifacts, including unique ceramics, tell of the evolution and power of those living at the foot of the Andes in Peru over 1,500 years ago.
- Access to the permanent collection, the temporary exhibition, or both (depending on your choice and availability)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: RER C to Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- Metro: Line 9 to Iéna or Alma Marceau; line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or line 8 to École Militaire
The café in the gardens is a great spot to view the Eiffel Tower in relative peace. And the restaurant on the terrace of the museum is a special spot for a memorable night out in Paris.
expo tres interessante
Pour autant je garde au site Tiqets mon intérêt, une expérience précédente ayant été très positive.
Pas de queue à faire. ..
expo "Forêts natales"