- Take a 1.5-hour fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum with an accredited local English-speaking guide
- See the major highlights – the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, and more
- Get to the good stuff faster with skip-the-line access straight into the museum
Ready for a whirlwind tour of the top 10 must-see works of art in the Louvre? Don't waste time trying to find your way around the endless rooms of treasures – this tour takes you right to the highlights! See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, and many more spectacular works of art.
When it comes to the Louvre, those not in the know could spend the best part of a day inside, seeking out the highlights. This tour lets you spend more time seeing some of the world's most famous artworks, and less time wandering around.
Join a passionate guide and feast your eyes on the best stuff as the stories keep on coming. Skip the lines and reach the Mona Lisa faster. Study her smile and learn some of her secrets, then check out the exquisite Venus de Milo. As one of the most famous works of ancient Greek sculpture, it's worth a good long look, but there's more to see!
Feast your eyes on the spectacular Winged Victory. Step back in time and explore the Italian Renaissance. Uncover ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt, and get up close to some great 19th-century paintings.
For 1.5 hours, you'll walk like a VIP through sumptuous corridors in the style of past kings, queens, and emperors who loved nothing more than a little bit of Louvre.
- Meet your guide at the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, a large arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top located right across the road from the Louvre courtyard. The group meets on the side facing the Louvre
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The tour starts at 10:15
- Please ensure you have some form of ID with you!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Cut the queues
Perfect if you have a thight schedule and can't spend 8 hours of your Paris visit in maybe the crowdest museum in the world.
We saw the highlights and our charismatic guide (Hervey) provided us with interesting facts. He was always service minded, funny and pretty easy to talk to!
This was a 6 persons tour so l am sure everybody enjoyed the tour as much as my daughter and l did! Recommended!