- Get closer to the world's greatest masterpieces with an expert guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- See the inimitable Mona Lisa, as well as countless other art treasures - including The Coronation of Napoleon, Liberty Leading the People, and Venus de Milo
- Discover incredible artifacts from antiquity and see priceless relics from Ancient Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and more
Rediscover your sense of wonder and get shown around Paris's world-famous Louvre Museum by a fully licensed tour guide. Marvel as vivid stories of these masterpieces are painted in rich detail by a friendly and passionate art expert.
From the sparkling glass pyramid that sends light shimmering across its grand courtyard, to the opulent facade fit for a (literal) king, the Louvre is a national treasure of France and a symbol of Paris. But looks aren't everything, and it wouldn't be much without the 35,000 works of art on display (just a fraction of the overall collection of 380,000 individual objects).
Enjoy the ultimate fine art appreciation experience on this 2.5-hour guided tour around the Louvre with a licensed tour guide. The fascinating secrets and histories behind each masterful work will be illuminated with engaging storytelling that everyone can follow.
The tour will take you on a mental journey into the world of Renaissance Italy, Classical Greece, Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, and more, breathing life into the priceless works and allowing you to get a greater appreciation of their cultural significance.
- 2.5-hour guided tour of the Louvre with a licensed guide
- Priority access to the Louvre
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Skip the security check
- Don't go directly to the Louvre! Show your smartphone ticket inside the PARISCityVISION office and meet your guide there
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot - latecomers can't be waited for!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.