- See the first (and best) English-language one-man show in Paris
- Running for eight years and counting, this comedy hit has been enjoyed by more than half a million people!
- Think of the show as a hilarious hour of intensive training, after which you too can be ill-tempered - Parisian-style
In this sidesplitting 70-minute English-language show, Parisian comedian Olivier Giraud will teach you how to dress, act and talk like a Parisian. All stereotypes are joyfully explored in this evening of jokes and audience interaction. Afterward, you'll dress cooler and be more aloof and attractive, but while watching, you'll be laughing your face off!
Are Parisians really as arrogant, short-tempered and snobby as their reputations? Parisian comedian Olivier Giraud thinks so! He even made this wildly popular show about it!
Presented as a series of lessons to help you learn how to behave like a real Parisian in a number of different situations - while shopping, on the metro, in a restaurant... this show takes aim at residents of the City of Lights, while poking fun at other cultures along the way.
You'll learn a little, and laugh a hell of a lot.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the box office to collect your ticket
- The box office will open 45 minutes before the show, the room 30 minutes before
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: Lines 8 or 9 to Grands Boulevards + 1 minute walking.
There's plenty of good-natured audience interaction in the show, which makes it even more enjoyable (whether you're Parisian or not)!