- Save time and money traveling around the city by flashing this pass on your smartphone!
- Travel across 3 lines, 38 stops and more than 100 sights on 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
- These double-decker buses include free onboard WiFi, plus an informative audio guide in several languages
Forget lining up to buy tickets, or struggling with your très mauvais French. Just flash this pass on your smartphone for instant access to 3 lines, 38 stops, and more than 100 Parisian sights via the hop-on hop-off double-decker bus!
Paris is a sprawling metropolis but it doesn't have to be daunting. With someone else at the wheel and a pass you can flash on your smartphone, traveling around the city is as easy as un, deux, trois.
From the Louvre to the Palais Royal, the Champs-Élysées to Notre-Dame and the Eiffel Tower, you'll see the best of Paris with this pass.
The Hop-on Hop-off Open Tour Paris is available for 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days, and includes an audio guide to inform you about the city as you go. Just hop and off at your leisure, or see all of Paris's main attractions and cityscapes from the top deck!
There's free WiFi too, so you can post your best French photos on the fly! Très bon, n'est-ce pas?.
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on. You can hop on and off any of the four lines at any stop you like.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Blue: One bus every 5-15 min. One full loop: 2 hr 20 min
- Red: One bus every 10-20 min. One full loop: 1 hr 20 min
- Green: One bus every 10-20 min (summer) / 15-25 min (winter). One full loop: 1 hr 20 min
- The Highlights of Paris: Get off at stop 7. The tour departs at 10:00 from outside the Orangerie Museum. Duration: 90 minutes
- Notre-Dame: Get off at stop 6. The tour departs at 13:00 from the horse statue outside the Notre-Dame. Look for the guide in the pink vest. Please note that the tour does not include access to the Notre-Dame