Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Open Bus Tour Paris
Hassle-free access to Paris's best sights
- Save time and money traveling around the city by flashing this pass on your smartphone!
- Travel across 4 lines, 38 stops and more than 100 sights on 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
- These double-decker buses include free onboard WiFi, plus an informative audio guide in several languages
Forget lining up to buy tickets, or struggling with your 'très mauvais' French. Just flash this pass on your smartphone for instant access to 4 lines, 38 stops, and more than 100 Parisian sights via the Hop-on, Hop-off double-decker bus!
Paris is a sprawling metropolis but it doesn't have to be daunting. With someone else at the wheel and a pass you can flash on your smartphone, traveling around the city is as easy as un, deux, trois.
From the Louvre to the Palais Royal, the Champs-Élysées to Notre-Dame and the Eiffel Tower, you'll see the best of Paris with this pass.
The Hop-on Hop-off Open Tour Paris is available for 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days, and includes an audio guide to inform you about the city as you go. Just hop and off at your leisure, or see all of Paris's main attractions and cityscapes from the top deck!
There's free WiFi too, so you can post your best French photos on the fly! Très bon, n'est-ce pas?.
- Access to all 4 lines of the Open Tour buses on 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on. You can hop on and off any of the four lines at any stop you like.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
30 March - 31 October:
- Blue: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 20:00, one bus every 8 min
- Green: First departure from stop 30) at 09:30, last departure 20:00, one bus every 8 min
- Red: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 20:00, one bus every 15 min
- Yellow: First departure from stop 70) at 09:30, last departure at 19:40, one bus every 35 min
Duration of one loop
Blue: 1 hr 50 min. Green: 1 hr 17 min. Red: 1 hr 17 min. Yellow: 35 min.
The buses also good for city transportation comparing to taxis.
I would recommend two-day bus tickets if the time allows.
Never get tickets for this.
Our entire family (7 people) agreed that we'll be using the same bus next year as 5 days in France wasn't enough!