- Skip the line with a tour guide, get the elevator to the top and soak up the spectacular, panoramic views
- Find out fascinating facts, like why the Eiffel Tower was hated and almost torn down
- See Gustave Eiffel's apartment on the top floor. Yep, he had an apartment there
Skip the line to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's number one landmark. Take an insider's tour of the summit with a guide, peek inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment and get unparalleled views of Parisian landmarks like Montmartre, the Louvre Museum and more.
Meet your guide at the base and shoot straight to the top of the Eiffel Tower! Get the lowdown on how and why the tower was built, and find out why people wanted it knocked down.
You'll see landmarks like Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, the golden dome of the Invalides and more from the best platform in town. You'll also get to peek inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment on the top floor. What a view!
Your guided visit to the Eiffel's summit will open your eyes to the storied structure's tumultuous history, surrounded by beams and rivets. This is an Eiffel Tower Experience like no other.
- Meet your guide at the meeting point (1), the Eiffel Tower Carousel on Promenade Quai Branly, and show them your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars
- Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro
City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
Discover the magic of Paris from three breathtaking perspectives
Paris by Night: City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
See the French capital up at night from a coach, a boat, and the Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower: Climbing Experience
Enjoy an essential cultural experience and gaze out over Paris