Tickets for Eiffel Tower - Summit: Dedicated Entrance + Guided Visit
Get straight to the top of Paris's number one landmark!
- Skip the line with a tour guide, climb to the top and soak up the spectacular, panoramic views over the city of Paris
- Find out fascinating facts, like why the Eiffel Tower was hated and almost torn down
- See Montmartre, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe and more from way up high in the Parisian sky!
Skip the line to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's number one landmark. Take an insider's tour of the summit with a guide, peek inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment and get unparalleled views of Parisian landmarks like Montmartre, the Louvre Museum and more.
Meet your guide at the base and shoot straight to the top of the Eiffel Tower, courtesy of a special entry point! Get the lowdown on how and why the tower was built, and find out why people wanted it knocked down.
You'll see landmarks like Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, the golden dome of the Invalides and more from the best platform in town. You'll also get to peek inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment on the top floor. What a view!
Your guided visit to the Eiffel's summit will open your eyes to the storied structure's tumultuous history, surrounded by beams and rivets. This is an Eiffel Tower Experience like no other.
- Access to the 3rd floor summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Reserved entrance to the 2nd floor
- Access to security check shortcuts
- Professional licensed guide in English
- Priority access to the 3rd floor elevator
- Meet your guide at the meeting point (1), the Eiffel Tower Carousel on Promenade Quai Branly, and show them your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars
- Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro
- Currently there are temporary barriers in front of the tower, which prevent visitors from crossing the road directly over to the meeting point at the carousel. Follow the barriers along the roadside (the easiest way is to go left, with the tower behind you) and you'll be able to cross a bit further down
The guide was very good and spoke excellent English.