- To celebrate 65 years, Crazy Horse has invited its first female Guest Creator - Chantal Thomass to dress the legendary Crazy dancers - only to better undress them, in this sexy show
- There are options to add champagne and canapés (and some fun souvenirs) to your evening; they are the perfect complements to a thoroughly Parisian evening
- Featuring four new acts mixed with iconic Crazy Horse staples, Dessous-Dessus! is a show that feels at once familiar and brand-new! (And sexy. Did we mention sexy?)
See Dessous-Dessus! renowned Parisian lingerie creator Chantal Thomass has taken the reins (garters?) of the famous cabaret venue Crazy Horse Paris for a limited run of her wildly glamorous show Dessous-Dessus! (French for upside-down). The show features new and classic acts, with daring lighting and styling. The result is a show that, like bright red lipstick on pursed lips, is irresistible.
With Dessous-Dessus! Crazy Horse has done it again: taken the familiar (and much-loved) cabaret show, and infused it with something new (a certain "je ne sais quoi", if you will). This new show celebrates 65 years of craziness at the Crazy Horse by turning everything upside down (literally and figuratively).
Dessous-Dessus! is the brainchild of Chantal Thomass, Paris's "High Priestess of chic lingerie". Using the imagery of pin-up models, and the allure of the boudoir, she's injected femininity and innovation into a classic Parisian night out.
It's the first time that the iconic Crazy Horse has partnered with a female Guest Creator (after highly successful collabs with Philippe Decouflé and Christian Louboutin). The result is something completely unique: classic cabaret dressed up (and dressed off!). Pair your visit with champagne and canapés, so you can better toast your good fortune!
This is cabaret, remixed, redone and ready to rev engines. Only until 31 March.
- Crazy Show: show only
- Crazy Champagne: show + half a bottle of 'Cuvee Crazy' Champagne
- Crazy Premium: Show and half a bottle of premium Champagne and assortment of 5 canapés per person
- Metro: Line 9, Alma-Marceau; Line 1, George V – Frankin D. Roosevelt
- Bus: Line 42, 63, 72, 80 or 92, Alma-Marceau