- To celebrate 65 years, Crazy Horse has invited its first female Guest Creator - Chantal Thomass ("the High Priestess of chic lingerie") to dress the legendary Crazy dancers - only to better undress them, in this sexy show
- There are options to add champagne and canapés (and some fun souvenirs) to your evening; they are the perfect complements to a thoroughly Parisian evening
- Featuring four new acts mixed with iconic Crazy Horse staples, Dessous-Dessus! is a show that feels at once familiar and brand-new! (And sexy. Did we mention sexy?)
See Dessous-Dessus! renowned Parisian lingerie creator Chantal Thomass has taken the reins (garters?) of the famous cabaret venue Crazy Horse Paris for a limited run of her wildly glamorous show Dessous-Dessus! (French for upside-down). The show features new and classic acts, with daring lighting and styling. The result is a show that, like bright red lipstick on pursed lips, is irresistible.
With Dessous-Dessus Crazy Horse has done it again: taken the familiar (and much-loved) cabaret show, and infused it with something new (a certain "je ne sais quoi", if you will). This new show celebrates 65 years of craziness at the Crazy Horse by turning everything upside down (literally and figuratively).
Dessous-Dessus is the brainchild of Chantal Thomass, Paris's "High Priestess of chic lingerie". Using the imagery of pin-up models, and the allure of the boudoir, she's injected femininity and innovation into a classic Parisian night out.
It's the first time that the iconic Crazy Horse has partnered with a female Guest Creator (after highly successful collabs with Philippe Decouflé and Christian Louboutin). The result is something completely unique: classic cabaret dressed up (and dressed off!). Pair your visit with champagne and canapés, so you can better toast your good fortune!
This is cabaret, remixed, redone and ready to rev engines. Only until 31 December.
12 Avenue George V, 75008, Paris, France
- Crazy Show: show only
- Crazy Champagne: show + half a bottle of 'Cuvee Crazy' Champagne
- Happy Crazy: Crazy Champagne package + Vintage poster and Crazy tote bag per person
- Crazy Premium: Show and half a bottle of premium Champagne and assortment of 5 canapés per person
- Exchange the mobile voucher on your smartphone for a printed ticket at the welcome desk
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old
- Children under 16 are not allowed to enter this venue
- No shorts or flip-flops for men
- Subway: Line 9 to Alma-Marceau; Line 1 to George V – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- RER: A Charles de Gaulle Etoile, C to Pont de l’Alma
- Bus: Lines 42, 63, 72, 80, 92 stop Alma-Marceau
I went to here only by one, but I could watch it from the most front.
Loved it, music was so sexy !!!!