- Experience one of the most remarkable historical sites in the world, with a two-hour guided tour around the spectacularly creepy Catacombs of Paris
- Follow your guide through the 'Empire of Death' and discover some of the 6 million-plus human skeletons that line 200 miles of underground tunnels
- Access off-limits areas where regular tickets don't allow you to go, and see incredible sculptures that were chiseled out of the rock during the Catacombs' construction
The City of Light has a dark side – 65 feet beneath the charming tree-lined boulevards and honey-colored architecture, the Catacombs of Paris lurk in the shadows.
Home to over 6 million human skeletons (roughly 3 times the living population of Paris!) arranged neatly along 200 miles of tunnels, this grim underworld offers a bone-chilling glimpse into the past.
Summon your courage and plumb the macabre depths on a guided tour of this creepy necropolis. Just don't forget to look behind you!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide outside the Catacombs
- Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour on it
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected timeslot
- The tour ends at 36 Rue Remy Demoncel
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Get subterranean in this macabre tour of what lies beneath the City of Lights