- Experience one-of-a-kind attractions, thrilling coasters and up-close animal interactions at SeaWorld Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive!
- Mako, Kraken and Manta are a thrilling 1,2,3 punch of hot rollercoaster action. If you're not into coasters, there are plenty of tamer rides, including the Flamingo Paddle Boats
- Discover what it takes to care for an injured animal at SeaWorld Rescue Manatee Rehabilitation
Make the most of your time at SeaWorld Orlando by combining up-close animal interactions with thrilling rollercoasters and one-of-a-kind attractions. The unmissable MAKO is Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, and if you're into futurism, hit up the all-new Kraken Unleashed Virtual Reality (VR) coaster. And nobody visits SeaWorld without witnessing the power and grace of the famous orcas!
The 200 acres (81 ha) of SeaWorld Orlando is wall-to-wall aquatic activity. The Sea of Shallows exhibit shows you the animals, like sea turtles, stingrays, and dolphins, that live in the water off Key West, while the Sea of Power is the spot to see the iconic orcas. There are plenty of more aquatic areas to discover, including the penguins who call the Sea of Ice home.
No matter how you divide your day, you're going to want to make room for the rides here too! The MAKO hypercoaster is the longest, tallest and fastest in the Orlando area. But if that sounds daunting, Shamu Express is more family oriented.
There's plenty for the young ones, like carousels and interactive exhibitions, and lots more rides and animals too. If it's a typical sunny Florida day, don't miss Infinity Falls the river rapids ride, it's the perfect mix of thrills and spills.
SeaWorld is guaranteed to make a splash. Enjoy!
This festive season, SeaWorld is pulling out all the stops to create a magical holiday extravaganza. With special Christmas-themed live shows, sumptuous dining experiences, Christmas markets, dazzling light displays and more, you can be sure of memories that'll last a lifetime. And if you've been really good this year, you might even get to meet Santa himself!
- Entrance to SeaWorld Orlando
- Access to all rides
- Access to all shows
- Parking (available on-site for an extra fee)
- Lockers (available on-site for an extra fee)
- Animal encounters (can be booked at the Guest Service on-site)
- Tours and special events
- Seat reservations for shows
- Skip-the-line access to the park and rides
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 8, 38 or 50, get off at Sea Harbor Drive and SeaWorld Drive