- Experience one-of-a-kind attractions, thrilling coasters and up-close animal interactions at SeaWorld Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive!
- Mako, Kraken and Manta are a thrilling 1,2,3 punch of hot rollercoaster action. If you're not into coasters, there are plenty of tamer rides, including the Flamingo Paddle Boats
- Discover what it takes to care for an injured animal at SeaWorld Rescue Manatee Rehabilitation
Make the most of your time at SeaWorld Orlando by combining up-close animal interactions with thrilling rollercoasters and one-of-a-kind attractions. The unmissable MAKO is Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, and if you're into futurism, hit up the all-new Kraken Unleashed Virtual Reality (VR) coaster. And nobody visits SeaWorld without witnessing the power and grace of the famous orcas!
The 200 acres (81 ha) of SeaWorld Orlando is wall-to-wall aquatic activity. The Sea of Shallows exhibit shows you the animals, like sea turtles, stingrays, and dolphins, that live in the water off Key West, while the Sea of Power is the spot to see the iconic orcas. There are plenty of more aquatic areas to discover, including the penguins who call the Sea of Ice home.
No matter how you divide your day, you're going to want to make room for the rides here too! The MAKO hypercoaster is the longest, tallest and fastest in the Orlando area. But if that sounds daunting, Shamu Express is more family oriented.
There's plenty for the young ones, like carousels and interactive exhibitions, and lots more rides and animals too. If it's a typical sunny Florida day, don't miss Infinity Falls, the river rapids ride – it's the perfect mix of thrills and spills.
Kids will also love Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando, which brings together fun, laughter, and learning in an interactive and immersive way. See everyone's favorite Sesame Street icons, including Elmo and the Cookie Monster himself!
SeaWorld is guaranteed to make a splash. Enjoy!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
All-Day Dining Deal (if selected):
You can eat once per hour, up until 30 minutes before each restaurant's closing time.
Bus: Lines 8, 38 or 50, get off at Sea Harbor Drive and SeaWorld Drive.
Amazing Rollercoasters and fantastic shows, especially the one ocean show with killer whales and the extraordinary dolphin show!