- Ride under the tracks of an incredible inverted rollercoaster and soar 250 feet high on the world's second largest SkyCoaster
- Put your driving skills and competitive streak to the test on the amazing 3-level go-kart track
- Younger kids can join in the thrill seeking fun in Kids Spot
Does your idea of fun include hurtling at face-melting speeds on an inverted rollercoaster? If so, grab a ticket to Fun Spot America Orlando, and put those steely nerves to the test on some of the Sunshine State's most exhilarating rides. If you need to cool down after all that action, then the Fun Spot Splash Pad offers the ultimate water fight experience!
Soar high above the park on the world's second largest SkyCoaster, zoom around a multi-level go-kart track, get dizzy on the white-knuckle thrill-rides, or chill out on the slower ones. Whatever your idea of fun is, you'll find it at Fun Spot America Orlando.
If you're the competitive type, let off some steam on the multi-level go-karts. Zip around hairpin bends, drift around corkscrew turns, put the pedal to the metal and leave your friends in your dust as you race towards the checkered flag. Of course, winning isn't everything... right?
Always harbored a desire to go bungee jumping, but somehow always found a last-minute excuse not to? No more! Take the leap of faith on the world's second largest SkyCoaster, and get an incredible view of the entire park - briefly - before descending at breakneck speed again!
See what life is like on the other side of the tracks on the inverted Freedom Flyer rollercoaster, ride White Lightning - Orlando's only wooden rollercoaster - or defy gravity on the vision-blurring Enterprise.
Little thrillseekers can get their own fix of adrenaline-pumping fun too, as there are tons of super fun rides for kids of all ages - they start 'em young at Fun Spot America!
Show your smartphone voucher at one of the many ticket windows at the main gate. You will receive a wristband giving you access to all rides and allowing you to leave the park and re-enter on the same day.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- This ticket can be redeemed at either Fun Spot America Orlando or Kissimmee!
- Admission to the parks is free. Visitors only pay for the rides. No additional costs for visitors who only accompany others