- Paddle through the azure waters of the Caribbean in a glass-bottom kayak before snorkeling with stingrays
- Walk through the lush jungle trail and keep an eye out for colorful birds, iguanas, and other local wildlife
- Visit a miniature replica of Port Royal, a safe harbor where pirates used to hide out before plundering trade routes
Where the sea teems with life and pirates once swilled rum, Dolphin Cove promises a day full of swashbuckling activity. Swim alongside stingrays, roam the Caribbean rain forest while looking out for rare treasures of the animal kingdom, and hop in a kayak that lets you gaze at the seafloor.
Throw on your snorkel and sink into the Caribbean Sea in this stingray experience. The rays will float alongside you in this touch tank turned to eleven. Crystal-clear water and rays with their barbs removed provide the perfect opportunity to appreciate some majestic sea life up close.
If you don't want to get your hair wet, glass-bottom kayaking is another great way to see Jamaica's marine life. Take in the views of the coast and even spot dolphins frolicking together. Back on dry land, walk the boardwalk of a replica pirate village and trek the Jungle Trail, where snakes slither and exotic avians fly from branch to branch.
Exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket