- Visit two amazing Nice theme parks in one with this special combo ticket, valid for 2 days in 1 week
- See polar bears, penguins, and sharks, plus ride thrilling rides like Rainbow Cannon, Spaceboat and Triple Twist at Marineland
- Float on the lazy river, try the Obstacle Track or the 10-meter tall Side Winder, and head to Pirates' Island at Aquasplash
Get your kicks at Marineland and Aquasplash over two full days of fun. Use this ticket any two times during one week to experience all the aquatic animal encounters plus the water rides and adrenaline rushes from two of Nice's best attractions!
Get access to Marineland and Aquaspalsh, for all the watery fun you can handle - twice in one week!
Watch the active sea lions, get up close to the polar bears and penguins in Antarctica (thankfully separated), watch the sharks through the Shark Tunnel and peruse and cruise the aquariums - this is you getting up close and personal to the life aquatic!
It's watery fun for everyone at Aquasplash. Get the heart pumping on wild water rides like Draguero and the Rainbow Cannon, or just chill out in the sun by the Lazy River. Want something wilder? Try out the 10-meter tall Side Winder halfpipe, or sharpen your sword for at Pirates' Island. YARRRR!
- Entrance to Aquasplash
- Entrance to Marineland
- Parking (7.50€/day)
Head straight to the turnstile and scan your smartphone ticket. You can use these tickets for two days within one week.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Car: A8 to Nice, turn off at Antibes (Exit 44). Follow signs for Sophia Antipolis and then Marineland. Alternatively, take A8 to Cannes and turn off at Villeneuve-Loubet (Exit 47). Follow signs for Sophia Antibes and then Marineland
- Train: Paris-Gare de Lyon TGV to Antibes. Then by local train to Biot station. Gare de Biot is 200m from Marineland
Good value for money.
Aquasplash is great - our kids are 5 and 8, and there was lots for both of them to do.
Marineland was also great - the Orca and dolphin shows especially.