Tickets for SPYSCAPE
Put on your fedora and trenchcoat and dive into a world of mystery and adventure
- The SPYSCAPE experience was developed by a former member of the British secret service and designed by David Adjaye
- Learn to think like a spy and practice the tricks of the trade across seven high-tech galleries, mixing thrilling history with immersive interactive experiences
- Discover what kind of spy you really are with the SPYSCAPE Profiling System and learn how to apply your new skills in daily life – did you drink my milk?
Put your sleuthing skills to the ultimate test in New York's SPYSCAPE, a cutting-edge museum experience dedicated to all things espionage. Whether you fancy yourself a James Bond or a Mati Hari, you'll get to explore all types of undercover infiltration, and learn how to apply these skills in everyday life.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to discover the Big Apple's most exciting new attraction. Over seven thrilling galleries, you'll learn the ins and outs of spying, trying your hand at everything from computer hacking to coercive interrogations and daring infiltrations.
Developed by a former Head of Training from British Intelligence, it's a thrillingly entertaining experience that's also grounded in real-world spying.
Develop your own secret codes, learn how to spot when someone is lying, and even weave your way through a tunnel of crisscrossing lasers in the adrenaline-pumping challenge stations.
The SPYSCAPE Profiling System monitors your performance to determine which branch of military intelligence you'd be best suited for, and you'll learn how to apply your new arsenal of skills to daily life – just go easy with those housemate interrogations.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Lines C or E to 50th Street Subway Station, lines A, C, B, or D to 59th Street Columbus Circle Station, lines N, Q, R, or W to 57th Street Subway Station
- Bus: M20 or M104 Northbound to 8th Ave W 52nd Street, M20 Southbound to 7th Ave W 55th Street, M7 or M104, Southbound to 7th Ave W 54th Street
- The nearest parking garage is located on 8th Ave between 53rd and 54th Streets
If you suspect you're being followed, take three immediate left-hand turns. If the person is still behind you, take evasive action!