Tickets for New York Botanical Garden
Fragrant fun in a living museum, inside a concrete jungle
- Get out of the madness of Manhattan and into the peaceful 250-acre Botanical Garden, one of the best in the world!
- Enjoy some great exhibitions and programs along the way
- See roses, azaleas, cherry trees, magnolias, a 1930s rock garden, and more
New York may be a city of skyscrapers - but they're not all that grows in Gotham! The New York Botanical Garden is a stunning living museum that takes you straight to the great, green outdoors. Stroll, sniff and enjoy the 250 acres at your leisure!
Breathe in, breathe out. The rush of New York can wait for a while! This blooming marvelous National Historic Landmark is one of the best botanical gardens in the world. It's also the biggest one in any city in the United States.
Smell the roses, the multi-colored azalea blossoms, more than 200 flowering cherry trees, and the sweet-scented magnolia blooms. Explore the rock garden, built in the 1930s, to the meditative soundtrack of a cascading waterfall.
And it's not just a pretty garden - the New York Botanical Garden is also a renowned plant research and conservation organization. Take advantage of the knowledge, in the form of exhibitions and programming, as you walk among the flora.
- Access to current exhibitions
- Access to Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
- Access to Everett Children’s Adventure Garden
- Access to Rock Garden (seasonal)and Native Plant Garden
- Tram tour
- Access to garden grounds
- Access to the Art Gallery, Arthur & Janet Ross Gallery and Britton Science Rotunda and Gallery
- Food and drinks
- After hour programs
Swap your smartphone voucher at any entry gate for an All-Garden Pass Admission at the Visitor Center, located at 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458, or Mosholu Gate.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Closed on Mondays, except for those that land on federal holidays
- Metro: B, D, or 4 to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. From the station, take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
- Metro-North Railroad: Take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
Place run so very very well!! Clean. Friendly staff, a great pleasure all around!