- Join an expert guide and a small group for a 3-hour tour of the Met to uncover 5,000 years of the art world
- Learn about the past and present of many cultures from around the globe, and see the greatest Met collections
- See American and international masterpieces from Sargent's controversial Madame X to Vermeer, and more
Glide through art history in just 3 hours with a guide who knows the best that the Met's sprawling collection has to offer.
Step inside the Temple of Dendur, transported intact from Egypt. See an ancient Roman bedroom that survived Pompeii's annihilation, marvel at Papua New Guinea's vivid ceremonial clothing, and witness the genius brush strokes of Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Picasso, and more.
Ready for the pièce de résistance? The Met's rooftop garden has jaw-dropping views over Central Park.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide who will be waiting in the main lobby of the Metropolitan Museum, near the Colossal Seated Statue of a Pharaoh located on your right upon entering
- The tour starts at 11:00. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- If you cannot climb the stairs of the central entrance, there is a ground level entrance one block south, near the intersection of 81st Street and 5th Avenue. Inform the desk there that you need to use the elevator to meet a group in the main lobby (at the pharaoh statue) and present your entrance ticket. They will provide you with a temporary pass and direct you upstairs
- Current general admission prices are $25 Adults, $17 Seniors, $12 Students for all visitors - except for residents of New York State and student from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, who may pay what they wish at a Museum ticket counter with a valid ID