Tickets for Empire State Building: Sunrise Experience
See the sunrise from the heart of New York City atop the most iconic building
- Be one of 100 lucky visitors who'll see NYC waking up from the top of the iconic Empire State Building
- Get unforgettable 360° views of New York City and beyond from the 86th-floor Observatory
- See Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Hudson and East River, the Statue of Liberty and more from the best vantage point in Manhattan
Head to the 86th-floor observatory first thing in the morning and see New York waking up from the best vantage point in town! See Manhattan's morning frenzy from one of the world's most iconic Art Deco skyscrapers - only 100 visitors allowed per day.
Strictly limited to 100 visitors each day, you'd do best to snap up your ticket early if you want to be one of the lucky ones! Only a few people ever get to say they've seen a New York City sunrise from the top of the Empire State Building.
Witness the taxi cabs honking in their yellow lines from up high, see the trees waving in Central Park and wave back at America's great Lady Liberty, all in that fresh early morning light. Have a magical morning!
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
Want to visit the 102nd floor Observatory for 360° open-air views of NY? Opt to upgrade your experience ($20) at the Observatory ticket office (2nd floor) or at the 86th floor kiosk.
And for your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google play.
Hungry up high? Opt for a pre-fixed dinner package at the State Grill and Bar, which also serves local craft beers and cocktails. Starbucks, Chipotle, Sushi-teria, and the budget- minded Heartland Brewery are also close by.
- Access to the 86th-floor observatory
Skip the lines to get into the building and to the escalators in the lobby, then follow the signs for 'Express Ticket Holders' to have your ticket scanned at the elevator turnstile.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- You'll find the entrance at 350 5th Avenue
- Metro: A, B, C, D, F, N, M, Q, R, 1, 2, 3 to 34th St Station
- Bus: M34 to 34th St Station
- Train: Path Train to 33rd St Amtrak & Long Island Railroad or NJ Transit to Penn Station