Tickets for Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental
Explore Manhattan by bike and see the city's highlights in your own time
- Hire a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan and explore New York in your own time
- Choose from one hour up to a full 24 - and take New York by pedal-powered storm!
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge, head to Williamsburg, visit museums, parks... anywhere you want to go
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from the saddle of your bicycle with a Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental. Plan your own itinerary, pick up your wheels at South Bridge Seaport and set off for a day of Big Apple sightseeing! Choose from one hour up to a full 24.
With the wind in your hair and the smell of hot dogs floating up your nostrils, you'll see, smell and live Manhattan when you explore it by bike.
Pick up your bicycle from South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket, so all you need is your camera. You can stop for snacks anywhere you like. May we suggest some New York pizza?
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 4 or 5 hours and cruise around the Lower East Side, check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods in Chinatown. You can see the City Hall area and the World Trade Center from here, too.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into Williamsburg and beyond? There's no end of things to see in New York. Pedal on out there and be a part of it!
- Bike, helmet, lock, and basket
- Insurance (can be purchased separately)
Show your smartphone ticket at the venue.
- May - September: 09:00 - 19:00
- October - April: 09:00 - 16:00
- Bus: Any bus to FDR/Beekman St or Pearl St/Peck Slip
- Metro: Any metro to Fulton Street (plus an 8-minute walk)