- Everyone loves the Children's Zoo! This farmyard exhibit has donkeys, goats, sheep and a few more pettable creatures!
- 265 outdoor acres with more than 6,000 animal residents – Bronx Zoo is a great daytrip without leaving NYC
- There are regular feedings scheduled throughout the day, watch the sea lions or penguins getting fed if you can
The Bronx Zoo is teeming with wildlife including alligators, baboons and camels – and the rest of the animal alphabet too! More than 6,000 creatures live among its 265 acres, so come with snacks, wear good walking shoes, and take your time wandering around its wonderful wilderness.
A day at Bronx Zoo will let you see everything from lions and zebras on the African Plains to the eagles and owls of the Birds of Prey exhibit. Looking for something less fearsome? The Children's Zoo is a great place for your kids to (safely) encounter some unfamiliar creatures, like anteaters and sloths – as well as perennial petting zoo faves like the mini goat.
This is the oldest zoo in the country, and has been conservation-minded throughout that history. Did you know that in the early 20th century, the American Great Plains were restocked using Bronx-bred bison? No bull!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The bug carousel is a classic amusement park carousel, but with a dung beetle, a grasshopper and even a praying mantis, instead of boring old horses!