- Get the history on New York's theater district from an entertaining and knowledgeable guide
- Visit legendary Broadway locations like Sardi’s, Shubert Alley, the Edison Hotel, and more
- See the notorious Hell's Kitchen, once the domain of street gangs and struggling playwrights
New York, New York, the city that never sleeps! Reserve some energy for this fun-packed tour of Manhattan's Broadway and Times Square. Learn about life behind the scenes of its famous theaters from a professional insider, and find out which ghosts still haunt the buildings! Lift the curtain on a world of auditions and opening nights, unprecedented disappointments, and huge successes.
Trace the area's history back to its roots as a humble horse-trading district, and learn how the Great Depression's vaudeville palaces became the radio and television studios of today. And test your mettle in Hell's Kitchen, once the dangerous territory of street gangs and struggling playwrights. It's New York, but not as you know it!
This thrilling tour is great for everyone who's ever wanted some inside showbiz secrets, and a real-life version of West Side Story.
- The group meets in Times Square under the George M Cohan Statue (a man holding a top hat and a cane)
- Your guide will be holding an orange flag or paddle that says New York Tour 1. Please show them your smartphone ticket
- The tour starts at 16:00 sharp. Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket