Tickets for New Orleans Pass
Take the stress out of seeing the Big Easy with access to 25 awesome attractions
- Take the stress out of sightseeing with the New Orleans Pass, giving you access to 25 awesome attractions
- Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 5 days and create your own itinerary - you decide what you want to do and when
- Take an Adventures in New Orleans Bus Tour, a Haunted History Walking Tour, a Cemetery Tour, visit the Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and more!
The New Orleans Pass is your ticket to the jazziest, spookiest city in the USA, giving you access to more than 25 top attractions! Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 5 days and create your own itinerary. Take a swamp tour, try a cooking class, cruise on the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen and loads more!
New Orleans is your oyster with the New Orleans Pass. Just choose how long you'd like to spend living it up in the city and make your own custom agenda.
So many highlights on offer, all you need to do is make your plan and dive in. You can get a good overview on the Adventures in New Orleans Bus Tour, or if you want to explore the waterways, hop the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise or Cajun Pride Swamp Tour.
For a dip into the city's occult past, take a Haunted History Walking Tour. For family-friendly daytime action, visit the zoo or the Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium.
And gumbo-lovers and jambalaya enthusiasts gotta make time for the Creole Cooking Demonstration Class!
All this and more are included in the New Orleans Pass; it doesn't have to be hard to navigate the Big Easy!
- Fast-track entry to over 25 of New Orleans' most popular attractions and tours
- Show your New Orleans Pass on your smartphone at the venues you wish to visit
- The pass will be activated the first time you use it
- The pass is valid for consecutive calendar days, not 24-hour periods. We recommend to activate it in the morning in order to maximize your time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Included in your Pass
- Adventures of New Orleans Bus Tour
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise
- Haunted History Walking Tour
- New Orleans Audubon Aquarium
- New Orleans Audubon Zoo
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures
- Mardi Gras World
- St. Louis Cemetery Tour
- Music of New Orleans: Listen and Learn! Tour
- Cajun Swamp Tour by Boat
- Garden District Tour
- Tour Treme Walking Tour
- Longue Vue House & Gardens
- Edgar Degas House
- San Francisco Plantation House
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Ridethisbike 2 Hour Bike Rental
- Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- 1850 House
- The Cabildo
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Louisiana Children's Museum
- National WWII Museum
- Cooking Demonstration Class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Saints & Sinners Tour
- Oak Alley Plantation Louisiana
- The New Orleans Jazz Museum at the Old U.S. Mint