- Board the Steamboat Natchez for a fun cruise up the famed Mississippi River
- Get a unique view of the New Orleans skyline and plenty of great photo opportunities
- Be serenaded by the saxophone with world renowned jazz outfit, 'Dukes of Dixieland'
All aboard the Steamboat Natchez for a ride through New Orleans at night. This jazz cruise will introduce you to the best of the Big Easy with unique views of the skyline from the Mississippi River. Grab a drink from the bar and flip your lid grooving to these rock-solid live jazz sounds. Steamboat Natchez is a scene that's got swing.
If you're in the Big Easy and not making time for music, you're doing it wrong. Once you're done with above-ground graveyards and alligator po-boys, take to the surrounding waters for a truly relaxing slice of Louisiana.
This cool jazz cruise on board the Steamboat Natchez will float you up the Mississippi River, as the world-renowned 'Dukes of Dixieland' play their saxophones in a live jazz show.
The whole journey offers unique views of the New Orleans skyline. With indoor and outdoor seating, choose your views. You can even see the impressive Engine Room, or simply order America's first cocktail — the Sazerac - a cognac or whiskey cocktail which was born right here in New Orleans!
- All tours begin and end at the Gray Line Lighthouse on Steamboat Natchez Dock, Toulouse Street, in the French Quarter
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office and enjoy!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Lighthouse
- Streetcar to Toulouse Station
- Bus: Lines 5 or 55 to N. Peters at St Louis stop or Decatur at St Peter stop