- Take in the Big Easy at a pace that suits you with a Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus tour and guided walking tours
- Cruise around the famous French Quarter - hop off to explore on for and stroll down Bourbon Street, and check out the New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Hop back on and make your way to The Garden District, explore the famous Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
Breeze your way around the Big Easy at your own pace with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus New Orleans. See the historic French Quarter and Garden District in a two-hour tour around the city's most iconic neighborhoods and sites. Hop off to explore when the mood strikes, and take a guided walking tour, or plow your own furrow. Hop back on to see more of the city; the next bus is never more than 30 mins away.
The tour kicks off at Jackson Square - the historic park where Louisiana was purchased by the United States. See street artists, musicians, and fortune tellers line the walkways under the beautiful St. Louis Cathedral.
An insightful guide will provide southern-style commentary along the way, pointing out all the areas of interest along the way. Hop off and take a guided walking tour of the historic French Quarter, or explore on your own.
Take a stroll by The Mississippi River, join the carnival of festive activity on Bourbon Street, and visit the birthplace of jazz music at New Orleans Jazz Museum.
Then, soak in the southern sun in the oak and magnolia-lined streets and manicured landscapes of The Garden District.
Cruise by grand old mansions and leafy avenues on the way to the famous Lafayette Cemetery No. 1.
- Hop on at any stop and show your smartphone voucher to the bus operator. A City Sightseeing Sales Agent will redeem your voucher for tickets along the way
- You can also present your voucher at the City Sightseeing Ticket Offices and pick up your tickets prior to boarding – Jackson Sq (700 Decatur St) or Basin St Station Visitor Information Center (501 Basin St)
French Quarter + Garden District Walking Tours (only 3-Day Ticket):
- Duration about 45 min. Length about 1mi/1.6km
- French Quarter tours depart hourly between 11:00 and 15:00 from #1
- Garden District tours depart hourly between 11:00 and 15:00 from #12, Magazine St. & Washington Ave
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- (#1) JACKSON SQUARE - 700 Decatur St (French Quarter Walking Tour, only w/ 3-Day Ticket)
- (#2) FRENCH MARKET
- (#3) ESPLANADE
- (#4) TREME
- (#5) BASIN ST STATION
- (#6) CANAL STREET
- (#7) RIVERFRONT at HARRAH'S CASINO - Convention Center Blvd & Poydras
- (#8) CBD - Poydras & Carondolet (Central Business District)
- (#9) LOUISIANA SUPERDOME - HYATT REGENCY - 601 Loyola Ave
- (#10) THE NATIONAL WWII MUSEUM - 945 Magazine St
- (#11) MAGAZINE STREET - Magazine St & Jackson Ave
- (#12) GARDEN DISTRICT on MAGAZINE STREET - Magazine St & Washington Ave (Garden District Walking Tour, only w/ 3-Day Ticket)
- (#13) MAGAZINE STREET - Magazine St & Louisiana Ave
- (#14) ST CHARLES AVENUE - Louisiana Ave & St Charles Ave
- (#15) ST CHARLES AVENUE - 2020 St Charles Ave
- (#16) MARDI GRAS WORLD
- (#17) ARTS DISTRICT - Julie St & S Peters St
- (#18) HARRAH'S CASINO