- Take a tour of one of the oldest print shops in America
- See the traditional method of making posters with letterpress and fresh ink
- Design and create your own poster to take home, or have one of the seemingly infinite collection of iconic designs repressed!
Meet the poster boys of Nashville's music scene, and get a first-hand look at the rare craft of letterpress printing, with a guided tour of Hatch Show Print, one of the oldest working letterpress print shops in America. You can even try your hand at printing your own letterpress poster.
Lasers may be beaming up much the printing industry these days, but in the music industry, nothing comes close to the quality of old-school letterpress printing. Just ask the hundreds of music acts around the world who still using Hatch Show Print Shop to this day.
Take a one-hour tour of Hatch Show Print and get a fascinating inside look at one of America's oldest printing shops. See how letters are arranged and colors are cranked to create amazingly vivid final products - without a toner cartridge in sight!
Once you've seen how it's all done, design and create your own poster - your friends will be very inkpressed...
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tours take place at 12:30, 14:00 and 15:30. On Saturdays and Sundays there is one additional tour at 11:00. You will receive your tour time as you redeem your ticket. If you arrive before 11:00 you'll be able to select from the greatest availability of tours!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Country Music Hall of Fame + Audio Guide
Make a pilgrimage to the hall of country music heroes in the heart of Music City
Country Music Hall of Fame & RCA Studio B Tour
If it's good enough for Elvis...