- Discover why they call Nashville 'Music City' with a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame and RCA Studio B
- See and interact with thousands of exhibits celebrating and preserving country music
- Take a tour of the legendary RCA Studio B and see where Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, and more recorded some of their most successful hits
Take a trip to two of the most hallowed sites in American music. Fingerpick your way through 2.5 million rare original recordings, vintage instruments, photos and more at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Then, visit the world-famous RCA Studio B, and tour Nashville's oldest (and most successful) recording studio.
If you're the type who croons Jolene in the shower more than once a week, the Country Music Hall of Fame is the place for you! It's a living museum that traces country music down through the years, paying tribute to everyone from Willie Nelson to Taylor Swift.
Root down through hundreds of artifacts of country music's history then check out the fantastic temporary exhibitions, regular live music showcases, and talks with members of Nasvhille's vibrant music scene.
Then scoot on over to RCA Studio B, for a tour of one of America's most legendary recording studios.
This is where The Everly Brothers, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Chet Atkins, The Strokes, Roy Orbison, and Elvis himself cut some of their most successful records.
Have a tinkle on the piano keys - maybe some of that musical genius will rub off on you!
Country Music Hall of Fame:
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance desk.
Studio B Guided Tour:
- Select your studio tour timeslot at the CMHOF prior to 10:00 to select from the greatest availability, Same Day Availability is not guaranteed for check-ins after 11:00
- Guided tours depart from the CMHOF every hour on the half hour, from 10:30 to 14:30
- To join your tour, look for the sign that reads "Studio B Tour Meets Here" located in the main lobby, next to the front doors. The tour guide will show you to the shuttle that will take you to the studio
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. If you miss the tour, you may forfeit your seat!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
There are two pieces of blue tape forming a cross on the studio floor in RCA Studio B - this is the microphone "sweet-spot" where all artists who come to the studio set up their mics and sing
Country Music Hall of Fame + Audio Guide
Make a pilgrimage to the hall of country music heroes in the heart of Music City
Hatch Show Print Shop: Guided Tour
See how posters are created in one of America's oldest letterpress print shop