- Enter Moominworld and meet the characters, see their houses, try your hands at arts and crafts, plus much more!
- Watch live performances with your favorite characters, and listen to Snufkin's stories from hammocks and beanbags
- Explore a cave and look for Hattifatteners, the most mysterious creatures in Moominworld – kids will be thrilled!
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Moomins, the puffy, white central characters in a series of books by Finnish illustrator Tove Jansson. Moominworld is a tribute to her wild imagination, and is also a fun-packed adventure land for kids!
This wacky fantasy world is located in Naantali, where the Archipelago Sea meets Naantali’s Old Town, famous for its wooden houses.
It's an idyllic playground for little adventurers, consisting of rushing rapids and a suspension bridge. Watch a live play or musical at the open-air Emma Theater. Enjoy activities designed to educate and amuse kids, like String Pull and Wheel of Fortune. Or, try your luck at fishing on the Promenade to win some prizes.
See if Moominworld's Police Chief has caught the baddie, Stinky, at the Police Station, and explore many other locations from the Moomin series. When you're feeling tired, laze in a hammock and listen to fairy tales under the trees in Whileaway Park. It's so peaceful, you can even take a nap!
Moominworld's new Barefoot Trail will lead you and little trail-walkers into the forest for a multi-sensory adventure. Walk barefoot over cobblestones and smooth rocks, play in the sand, dip your toes into the pool, or take a guided walk with Snufkin.
Feeling brave? Step inside the Cave of the Hattifatteners and look for the ghost-like creatures who are so weird and mysterious, they turn electric in thunderstorms. Better keep an eye on the weather!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
If you visit the park during summer, bring a swimsuit and enjoy the beach.