- Learn all about the life and work of Enzo Ferrari – father of the Ferrari empire
- See some of the most notable Ferrari cars from throughout history, including the first car the company ever made
- Enjoy an immersive panoramic film dedicated to Enzo's life, then visit the rooms he grew up in and see his father's original workshop
Start your engines and prepare for a breakneck tour through the life and work of maverick racing driver and entrepreneur Enzo Ferrari, father of the Ferrari empire. Inside the sleekly designed building, you'll see some of the most beautiful performance cars ever made, and learn all about the man who made his dreams into a high-speed reality.
The word Ferrari is synonymous with power, prestige, and style. Modena's Museo Enzo Ferrari celebrates the life of its iconic founder, who revolutionized the world of motor racing and sports car design.
The 2500 m² pavilion was inspired by the classic lines of 1950s racing cars and houses some of the most notable Ferraris of all time – from its very first car, to the latest space-age designs. Every 30 minutes, 19 high-definition projectors transform the hangar into a panoramic cinema, with a special film dedicated to the achievements and legacy of Enzo himself.
You can also visit his father's original workshop next door, which has been restored into the Ferrari Engine Museum, and even see the rooms in which Enzo grew up – a fitting tribute to the past, present and future of a modern legend.
We also offer a combination ticket for the Ferrari Museum and Enzo Ferrari Museum!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Train to Modena Central Station. From the station, it's only a 7-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 9 and 14 to Piave or line 551 to Modena-Maserati