- See the sights with a Milan hop-on hop-off tour, or just use the bus for free travel around the city
- Get in free to 8 of Milan's very best attractions, including the popular Duomo and La Scala
- Get even more discounts on Milan tours, activities, meals, purchases and more
The awesome Milan Pass puts the city's sights and attractions at your fingertips for a full 48 hours, giving you free admission to heaps of great stuff. See La Scala, the Duomo terraces and museum, The World of Leonardo, and more!
Explore the Duomo terraces and museum. Get an opera fix at La Scala Museum and Theater. Soak up the culture at The World of Leonardo interactive museum and the Art and Science Museum. And finish up with La Triennale Museum, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi and a San Siro stadium and museum tour!
You'll get a load of discounts on Milan tours and activities too, like bike hire and segway tours, plus meals, shopping and more, just by flashing this pass.
A free map and guidebook will help you plan it all. It's like having a personal guide in your pocket, only you won't have to tip at the end of it. Why not tip yourself, with a gelato? You deserve it.
- 48-hour Milan Pass
- City map and guidebook
- Voucher booklet
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour or public transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Swap your smartphone voucher for the Milan Pass at the Milan Visitor Center.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Duomo Cathedral - rooftop terraces (by lift)
- La Scala Museum and Theatre
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- San Siro Stadium
- Leonardo's Vineyard
Seul petit bemol il faudrait lister les privileges ce qui m’aurait eviter de prendre un tiquet pour un outlet.
A part cela top