Tickets for Milan Pass
See the best of Milan in 48 hours
- See the sights with a Milan hop-on hop-off tour, or just use the bus for free travel around the city
- Get in free to 8 of Milan's very best attractions, including the popular Duomo and La Scala
- Get even more discounts on Milan tours, activities, meals, purchases and more
The awesome Milan Pass puts the city's sights and attractions at your fingertips for a full 48 hours, giving you free admission to heaps of great stuff. See La Scala, the Duomo terraces and museum, The World of Leonardo, and more!
Explore the Duomo terraces and museum. Get an opera fix at La Scala Museum and Theater. Soak up the culture at Brera Art Gallery, Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery, The World of Leonardo interactive museum and the Art and Science Museum. And finish up with La Triennale Museum, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi and a San Siro stadium and museum tour!
You'll get a load of discounts on Milan tours and activities too, like bike hire and segway tours, plus meals, shopping and more, just by flashing this pass.
A free map and guidebook will help you plan it all. It's like having a personal guide in your pocket, only you won't have to tip at the end of it. Why not tip yourself, with a gelato? You deserve it.
- 48-hour Milan Pass
- City map and guidebook
- Voucher booklet
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour or public transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Get your card by redeeming your smartphone voucher at the Milan Visitor Center (Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano, Italy)
Most venues are closed on 25 & 26 December, 1 January, and 15 August. Please check the opening hours for the venues you'd like to visit before going.
- Metro: 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: 50, 57, 61, NM1 or NM2 to Cairoli