- If you're into AC Milan, you're already planning on coming here. But even if you're not, this is actually a pretty fun place to spend some football-focused time
- Featuring lots of interactive displays for adults and kids this is a paradise for football fanatics and even casual supporters
- The restaurant Cucina Milanello has delicious food and huge screens to catch the next match
Casa Milan, in the city of Milano, is the literal and figurative HQ for AC Milan. With an interactive museum, swag-filled official store, and a surprisingly inviting restaurant, this spot is unmissable for Milanisti. And, even if you're not a hardcore calcio fan, it's still a fun place to let the spirit of the beautiful game infect you for a few hours.
AC Milan was founded in 1899 - the same year as the paper clip. Since then, one of these items has become a wildly successful international phenomenon. The other holds paper together.
Though the team's fortunes have been up and down in recent years, AC Milan is one of the most supported football teams in Italy and Europe. They've also won the European Cup/Champions League seven times - second only to Real Madrid!
And not only are they a historically important team and a winning squad, they also recently built this massive cutting-edge complex to welcome their fans. Here is everything AC Milan: team headquarters, store, museum, ticket office and even a restaurant (they are Italian after all - of course there's delicious home-cooked food here).
MIND AND BODY: Don't just come to interact with the museum displays, gawk at the trophy case, and eat a delicious meal. Pick up an official AC Milan football from the store and then spend hours practicing stepovers in the plaza outside. You are the spirit of football.
Via Aldo Rossi, 8, 20149
- Show the ticket on your smartphone.
- Children will also have to show an ID at the ticket office entrance.
- Metro: lilac line stop Portello or red line stop Lotto.
It was a good experience, everything was great. A place every single football fan must go to.
Beyond expectations! A must do for all people going to Milan. Even my wife (who doesn't like football much) was impressed!
È stata una bella esperienza