Tickets for Six Flags Mexico: Fast Track
A rollercoaster fiesta of fun that will set pulses soaring
- Treat yourself and the family to a day of rollercoaster thrills, mind-bending virtual reality rides and more
- Snap the panoramic views of Mexico City from the dizzying height of 74 meters on the SkyScreamer
- Battle against Lex Luthor and more comic-book villains in the Battle for Metropolis, a 4D ride the whole family will love
The world-class Six Flags Mexico in Mexico City is packed with white-knuckle thrill-rides, rollercoasters, spectacular views of the city, 4D and VR experiences, and so much more! Get fast-track entrance and all the adrenaline kicks you desire.
Nothing says quality time with the family like a 200-foot G-force plummet in the sunshine. At Six Flags Mexico, it's all about quality time!
New for 2018, the Wonder Woman Coaster promises to test even the most veteran rollercoaster connoisseurs with a twisting, turning freefall that'll have you queuing up for more as soon as the ride ends!
Get amazing panoramic views of Mexico City on the SkyScreamer - you'll never look at a swing the same way again.
And it's not all death-defying terror here. There are rides suitable for all ages at Six Flags Mexico, so bring the whole family!
- Entrance to the park for the whole day
- Access to the rides and shows
- Access to the Go Karts, games of skills and abilities, Serpentarium, Terror attraction, X-Flight, Sling Shot, Ghostbusters and any program related to Dolphin Discovery
- Parking fee
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Locker rental
- Redeem your smartphone ticket at Window 4 of the Group Admission Box Office
- The Group Admission Box Office opens from 10:00 to 13:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Get off at Universidad station (end of the line) and ask for the bus stop to Six Flags
- Bus: From Central de Autobuses del Sur, take the DM3 Trolleybus to Ciudad Universitaria. Go down the corner of Av. Copilco and Av. Universidad and transfer to buses 87 or 125 toward Zacaton de Bosques/Bosques del Pedegral that'll bring you to the entrance of Six Flags