- Soar to a dizzying height of 285 meters above Melbourne, in the Southern Hemisphere's highest sky deck
- Get sweeping views of Melbourne’s landmarks such as the MCG, Federation Square, and Flinders Street Station
- Opt to add 'The Edge Experience' to your ticket, and step into a glass cube hovering almost 300 metres over the city!
Being such a huge city, it's hard to see all of Melbourne. Thanks to the Eureka Skydeck, you can take in the city, and beyond, atop a 285 metre high viewing platform in Eureka Tower.
The Eureka Skydeck is the highest public viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere and has been called one of the city's top spots for taking photographs. Shoot to the 88th floor of Eureka Tower and treat your eyes to the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360° views in Australia!
Piercing the sky at almost 300 meters high, this viewing deck lets you see as far as Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges, and beyond.
Wander around the entire 88th floor at your own pace, and check out the views from 30 viewfinders placed around the sky deck. This landmark attraction shows you Melbourne as you’ve never seen it before.
Opt to add 'The Edge Experience' to your visit in order to gain access a glass cube 300 metres over Melbourne! The first of its kind, The Edge projects out from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower and makes you feel like you're standing in the sky. Definitely not for the faint-hearted!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the ticketing window.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket