- See dolls, miniature soldiers, and other toys designed to reflect the everyday activities of man throughout history
- Get up close to toys from all over the world, including Asia, the Middle East, and Africa
- Play games, test your brain with optical illusions, and see old toy cars, trains, dolls and more
Looking for a good time? The Mechelen Toy Museum is a veritable box of delights that will amuse your inner kid, and your real kids too! See toys from all over the world, play games, and test your creativity on all kinds of fun activities.
There might be a scary clown doll or two, but that's the fun of stepping into old toy collections!
See toys from Africa, Asia, Oceania, America, and the Middle East. Play with jigsaw puzzles, brain teasers, and creative toys that will make you realize - or question - your own level of genius.
Have a go at making something special with construction sets and robots, test your eyes and minds with optical toys and computer games, and learn the value of science and technology.
Outdoor games, puppets, fairground rides, and circus toys all show us the capacity we have as humans to do fun things together. More of these please!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket